Spring has Sprung

 One of my favorite times of spring, is when all the tree's are getting buds and some are even flowering. I have allergies but seeing all the flowers makes all the sneezing, worth it! We have 3 apple trees on our property, and when they bloom there is nothing prettier. It also signals that spring is here! It is a great signal that the growing season has started. Come fall we will gather the apples from the trees and can the harvest for eating during the winter months. It makes the winter only feel like a dream. It is spring again and nature is waking up and sharing her glory with us. As the days continue to warm and the days lengthen, I am reminded how amazing our world is, and how much I love living in my little homestead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your post will appear shortly.