Stuffed Acorn Squash

In case you weren't already sure of this fact, I have the best husband! He has been such a great partner, and each and every day I thank God for putting him in my life. Today I am especially amazed by his cooking skills. 

All the ingredients for tonight's meal are from our Garden, except for the venison that was harvested by a friend of ours. 

I am disappointed that you cannot smell how wonderful my house smells. As I am thinking about how wonderful dinner smells, and I am realizing how hungry I am, my husband appears with the meal. The star of the dish is the Acorn Squash that was picked just hours prior. 

He stuffed the squash with a barbecued pulled venison and veggies and a panko crumble on top for crunch. It is searched on a bed of garden veggies. Oh my, I certainly do not deserve this...but I'm sure going to enjoy it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your post will appear shortly.