Big Changes and a Tiny House

So there are big changes in the Northwoods, and bigger changes about to happen. My mother-in-law, who currently lives in Seattle, is moving to our neck of the woods. She is going to convert a portable shed into a tiny house, which will be placed on our property. Our house is just too small so it seemed like a great option to have her closer, yet still have her (and our) privacy.  

I tried to look for information on the entire process, but really had no luck, so I am going to share the process with you and hope that it helps anyone looking to do something similar. I am totally clueless about all things building, so bear with me as I stumble through and I hope you get to learn something too.  
Photo by Sylwia Bartyzel on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Your post will appear shortly.